Crown-worth Vocational Entrepreneurship Development Institute is an accredited EDI approved by Central Bank of Nigeria to facilitate AGSMEIS loan, an agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme which is an initiative to support the Federal Government’s efforts and policy measures for the promotion of agricultural businesses and small/medium enterprises (SMEs) as vehicles for sustainable economic development and employment generation. This scheme is designed to facilitate Entrepreneurship Development program to provide business support and financial aid to over thousands of prospective individuals to start up a business.
Remok Consult Limited is in partnership with Crown-worth Vocational Entrepreneurship development Institute based in Abuja in a bid to co-facilitate the efficient training, distribution and retirement of funds made available to those participants within the five eastern state; Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi.
Remok Consult Ltd seeks to engage in mutually beneficial collaborative partnerships with centers that has facility for training. This collaborative partnership are to be understood as mutually agreed between Remok Consult and the selected centers, in which the center agree to work together, and make contributions to achieve a common purpose, to undertake a specific task, and to share risks and responsibilities, resources and benefits.
The selected partner will have the following responsibilities:
- Implementation of the joint activities in accordance with the Memorandum of Understanding (the “Legal Instrument”) to be concluded between selected partner and Remok Consult
- The selected partner(s) shall act in a manner consistent with the purposes and principles of Remok Consult.
Eligibility and exclusionary criteria
To be eligible
- Demonstrated support of the core values of Remok Consult Ltd see https://remokconsult.com/about-us
- Demonstrated support of the principles of sustainable development, including social and environmental corporate responsibility
- Has a Facility that has a capacity to train 50-100 participants
Submission of proposals
The present call for proposals is a standing call. The selection of partner depends on the feasibility assessment made by Remok Consult based on the timing of the proposals. To this effect we encourage early submissions of proposals. Remok Consult reserves the right to decline any proposal.