Remok Consult Ltd – Business Research and development organisation determined by innovation capability and an edge in know-how. Accept with us the challenge of new tasks by your willingness to permanently learn something new. Remok Consult Limited, is a growing company located in Owerri, Anambra and Lagos, Nigeria. We provide accounting, auditing and financial management consulting services aimed at assisting organizations make informed financial decisions by preparing, developing and presenting real-time unique solutions to strategic organisational problems using current market trends and continually developing our own systems to provide accurate and profitable results. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Owerri Imo state
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in an Accounting position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 10th January, 2020.